October 31 several Russian mass media (Interfax, RIA Novosti) spread a false statement of Oleksandr Zakharchenko, so-called “Prime Minister of Donetsk People Republic”, who told that during the anti-terrorist operation of Ukrainian militaries almost 400 women at the age of 18 to 25 had gone missing in the town of Krasnoarmiisk of the Donetsk region, bodies of 286 women had been found lately. He made such a statement during the meeting with students in Donetsk. “As of October 14 of this year 382 women at the age of 18 to 25 have gone missing. Bodies of 286 women, shot in the back of the head, probably raped, were found in woods near Krasnoarmiisk, this is the battalion Dnipro-1, the town of Krasnoarmiisk”, stated Zakharchenko. ria.ru website screenshot This information was refuted by the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Avakov. He also reminded that we had already heard a lot of such accusations, but no one of them was proved. Interfax.com.ua website screenshot However, Oleksandr Zakharchenko himself refuted his words. “I did not say such things”, he answered the qualifying question of LifeNews correspondent about bodies. Zakharchenko added that in fact he had said that during the conflict in Krasnoarmiisk district of so-called Donetsk People Republic about 300-400 young women were reported to be missing. LifeNews.ru website screenshot As a matter of fact during the meeting with students Zakharchenko said the following: “As of October 14 of this year 382 women at the age of 18 to 25 have gone missing. Bodies of 286 women, shot in the back of the head, probably raped, were found in woods near Krasnoarmiisk”. Thus, Zakharchenko lied twice. Firstly, when he made the false statement and, secondly, when he denied making it.